S.C.A.R. Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CQB in Attleboro Ma

4 posters

Go down

CQB in Attleboro Ma Empty CQB in Attleboro Ma

Post  Tootall Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:37 am

I'm new to the forum but think you all might be interested in knowing........

Indoor CQB Opening soon in Attleboro MA.

We have 5 class rooms and and a long hallway that will be set up for CQ, about 9000 sqft or so. Enough room for 2, 10 man teams. We plan on many different scenarios and things will change often. A membership pass will be available and we'll start as field paint only but will include BYOP on Mondays.

I'm looking for a few folks to get together and come down and try it before we open and give some input. Let me know if you're interested. I'll post more as we get closer to opening but it looks like late November.

tootall
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

CQB in Attleboro Ma Empty Re: CQB in Attleboro Ma

Post  Prowler Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Hey Tootall...welcome to S.C.A.R.

I saw this on MCB, and expressed interest there. (I'm Born4Evil on MCB)
A few of the old S.C.A.R. guys played CQB style at Sphere when it was open, and I bet some of the newer guys would be interested in a chance to try it.

Keep us updated. Smile

Last edited by Prowler on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Prowler
Prowler
SCAR Command Staff
SCAR Command Staff

https://scarpaintball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Prowler... Thanks to your post on MCB I'm here......

I'd like to get a few of you there. I'd think you guys would really like what we are doing.

Tootall
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Ok, the time has come to look for Employees... If you are interested in joining our staff please let me know. I will be setting up interviews starting Thursday 11/19. I'm looking for refs and store staff. If you have or ever wanted a job doing what you love, this is it.

We are at 466 Washington Street in Attleboro MA. We are between McD's and Honey Dew. We have spots available for Paintball and also for some of the other attractions in the building as well.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks again for your interest. The web site is under construction, as soon as it is up I'll let you know.

Tootall
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Castle Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:16 pm

I am intrigued. I've never tried Close Quarters before, but I would like to. Looks like we may have just found something to do in the off-season, boys!
Castle
Castle
SCAR Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:58 am

BATTLEGROUNDZ.net is now open at 466 Washington Street in Attleboro MA.

Thank you all for your patience. I have seen some of you on the last few days and I would like to say thanks to all of you for your interest. As I have mentioned before we are going to give you a very unique experience when you come to play at BATTLEGROUNDZ.net. We play paintball on Monday, Tuesday, Friday nights and Saturdays and Sundays til 3PM. We are more than Paintball and offer many different entertainment choices. Please check out our website @ Battlegroundz.net and also our forum @ battlegroundz.net for more information.

We look forward to seeing you at
BATTLEGROUNDZ.net
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Prowler Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:58 am

Not much info on your site yet...

No pricing? Is this walk on, or private groups only? What is this membership you mention, a discount card?
I have next week off, I may take a trip up, not to play, just to check the place out and chat a little.
Prowler
Prowler
SCAR Command Staff
SCAR Command Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 am

Prowler,

Yeah we had some confusing with the web guy so I've been adding things to the forum. Check there as I will update most of today. The member ship is $25 a month for 12 months and that covers your field fee and air for the day. no matter how many days you play. Monday is BYOP and if you show all 4 mondays you could look at $15 or so for a few hours of play. I was able to play for 2 hours last night and didn't empty a hopper.

Membership has its advantages.

I'll been there Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturdays usually. Bring some friends too.

Thanks
Tootall
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaan Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:34 am

I got to check the place out about 3 weeks ago, I was definitely impressed with the operation (even though it wasn't finished yet when I visited). It's a nice building and I look forward to playing there. I like that it's only 10 minutes away from me too...that makes being able to play much easier. Very Happy

Jaan
SCAR Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:34 am

An UPDATE for all of you watching this thread.....

A big thanks to Team Brute Force for coming down and being the "guinea pigs" for electronic triggers. They were more than professional and provide lots of great feedback and thanks to their test runs, BATTLEGROUNDZ.net will now allow electronic triggers. We still shoot 250FPS and semi auto only but will ask that you keep the ROF controlled. So if you were waiting until you came down to check us out , now is the time. And remember, membership has it's advantages.

Thanks
Tootall
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaan Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:50 am

Cool about the electronic triggers...I'm working on a "CQB" pistol, 12 gram spring feed but with an electro trigger and I was hoping to be able to use it there Very Happy

Jaan
SCAR Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:00 am

yes sir. Brute Force came in on Saturday and again yesterday and it worked well, so why not. Now I want an e Trig for my A5 Smile
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Prowler Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:46 am

Tootall wrote:We still shoot 250FPS and semi auto only but will ask that you keep the ROF controlled.

Ahhh...I was curious as to FPS limits, glad to see that 250...
Some of the guys have scars from our last foray into CQB ...they set the FPS limit at 290 for indoor CQB...OUCH!
Prowler
Prowler
SCAR Command Staff
SCAR Command Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:11 pm

WOW!!! 290.....I don't think I'd play outside at 290, well maybe out side

I have a few black and blues from this week but nothing I haven't seen in 22 years. Most of the hits are between 10 - 30 feet so we had to keep the FPS down. The way the field is set up, only 1-2 shots is enough to get someone pinned or out so the ROF does not have to be crazy either.

Let me know when you can get a few guys together or stop by and check it out. A couple hours is all you need to get your fix.

Tootall
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:06 pm

I have finally posted pictures on our forum. Please click here to see them battlegroundz.net
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Click here to get another inside look at BATTLEGROUNDZ.net

www.pbnation.com/videos/view/1760/
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Prowler Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:55 am

Sweet!
Prowler
Prowler
SCAR Command Staff
SCAR Command Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:07 am

YEAH the web site is up BattlegroundZ.net. You can click here to find out prices and other information. Some info needs to be edited but it's a start. Also check out the forums for more info.

Tootall
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:49 am

Here is some action for you.

BATTLEGROUNDZ.net 12/14/2009

Stop in and shoot a few.
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:14 am

We had our first weekend with the reusable rubber balls and everyone had a great time. We heard comments like, "these are more accurate", " they don't hurt as much as regular paint"," unlimited for $24.00, WOW!"

We shot over 15,000 balls in our 9000sf indoor CQB "field". We had a few performance problems that were solved very quickly. Over all everyone enjoyed the games we played on Sunday.

I would like to invite you all down, some again, and some for the first time, to check it out and see for yourself. We are currently running a "Spring Special", $10 walk on and $24 UNLIMITED BALLS. Come down and give it a try.

As field owners, we have a responsibility to bring the sport to the masses, so that we can increase the number of new players and grow the sport. We have a great core of "regulars", but the new player makes up the bulk of our customer base. Many are walk ins looking for the first time, and it's not just young guns, we have all ages. By changing the way we do business we can offer more to the customer, allowing the sport to grow.

Give it a try and bring a friend who has yet to try the sport you love.

Eric "Tootall" Warren
BATTLEGROUNDZ.net
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootall Wed May 12, 2010 7:46 am

Hey SCAR, We have made some changes to our CQB in ATTLEBORO. If you haven't been to BATTLEGROUNDZ in a while, it will be well worth a visit. We have added 6 new doors and rearranged the the rooms to provide a more open feel and combat the "camping" that seems to happen far too often. We have also returned the hallway to the original set. Come on down and give it a try.
Tootall
Tootall
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum