S.C.A.R. Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Local guy....Yahtzeeeee!!!

2 posters

Go down

New Local guy....Yahtzeeeee!!! Empty New Local guy....Yahtzeeeee!!!

Post  ~spd3~ Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:47 am

What goin on everyone, I'm Joe D. ive seen the logo around Mcarterbrown and the New England Imortals pages. Just yesterday some one pointed out this was local to Rhode Island.
I hail from warwick RI, but currently reside in East Greenwich. Im 34 yrs old and have been playing paintball since 1997 on and off. I play with and support Capital Paintball, im a well rounded player. I shoot mainly ICD and cockers, i have alot of oddball stuff aswell.
I go by the user name current to this user name on MCB. im on facebook as Get Stoked.

maybe sometime in the close future i can come out and play withyou gents.

Thanks
Joe D.

~spd3~
SCAR Grunt

Back to top Go down

New Local guy....Yahtzeeeee!!! Empty Re: New Local guy....Yahtzeeeee!!!

Post  Prowler Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Hey Joe,

Any friend of Dave's is okay with me...and an MCBer to boot (I'm Born4Evil over there). Smile
You are welcome to join us on April 10th, if you are so inclined. I set you up as a member, with access to the private forums with directions, etc.

Prowler
Prowler
SCAR Command Staff
SCAR Command Staff

https://scarpaintball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~spd3~ Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:51 am

Awsome thanks! We were actually talking about your game the other day, and im almost positive we should be comming out to play. What type of play will the game be based around, pistols only, pumps only, pistols and pumps, semi only or all of thee above? I ask so i have an idea of what to take up when the time comes. I'll be sure to check the members section out. Again thanks for the welcome.

Joe D.

~spd3~
SCAR Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Prowler Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:34 pm

~spd3~ wrote:What type of play will the game be based around, pistols only, pumps only, pistols and pumps, semi only or all of thee above?

I play pistol or pump almost all the time, but anything that shoots paintballs at less than 300 fps is legal at SCAR games.
Most of the guys run semi, with a few RT's and E-triggers mixed in, and there's always a pump or two.
Prowler
Prowler
SCAR Command Staff
SCAR Command Staff

https://scarpaintball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum