S.C.A.R. Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island Forums!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island Forums! Empty Welcome to The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island Forums!

Post  The General Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Welcome!

Please take the time to introduce yourselves and feel free to browse. Any questions you may have this is the place to post em! We at S.C.A.R. Central Command look forward to hearing from you!
The General
The General
SCAR Command Staff
SCAR Command Staff

http://www.myspace.com/scarpaintball

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island Forums! Empty whatup

Post  dragon Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:58 pm

hey general its anthony hope everytahang went well after me and tom left hope you found him can you post a pic of me so i can claim it

dragon
SCAR Grunt

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island Forums! Empty Re: Welcome to The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island Forums!

Post  Prowler Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Hey! We found our guy shortly after you guys left. Alive and well.

Here's the photos I could find after a quick search:

Welcome to The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island Forums! 40765_1577660526437_1383353818_31561611_3760992_n

Welcome to The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island Forums! 41251_1577659286406_1383353818_31561591_6107411_n

Welcome to The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island Forums! 46659_156863544330723_100000212342375_531287_280124_n

I'll set you up with member access in 2 mins...
Prowler
Prowler
SCAR Command Staff
SCAR Command Staff

https://scarpaintball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island Forums! Empty Re: Welcome to The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island Forums!

Post  Prowler Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Okay, I set you up with member access. You should be able to see the private forums now.

Most of our pics get posted to our SCAR facebook group.

Click HERE for a link to the photo album on Facebook.

Click HERE to visit the SCAR Facebook Group.
Prowler
Prowler
SCAR Command Staff
SCAR Command Staff

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island Forums! Empty New Guy.. Looking for some fun..

Post  RON.S Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:50 pm

[quote="The General"]Welcome!
Hi, Im Ron and I have been into paintball since 1989 and would love to come down, meet people, check out the game and perhaps get an invite for a future game. I love playing senerio paintball (always did )nothing against speedball but its just not my game (to each his own). I like to think of myself as a fair and honest person and will go out of my way to help.I have been reading this form and your facebook page and it sounds like you have a bunch of great people playing and I would hopefully like to become a part of you group.

Thanks
Ron.

RON.S
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Prowler Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Hello Ron. We haven't set the 2011 schedule yet, but generally we begin play in early April. Keep an eye on the Intel forum for a list of game dates. As soon as it's scheduled, it will be posted there.

In the meantime, how did you find us?
Prowler
Prowler
SCAR Command Staff
SCAR Command Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RON.S Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:35 am

Hi Prowler. I ended up finding you guys on facebook. I was looking for people around my area who were still into paintball and I came across your facebook page. I will keep an eye out for the schedule in April, That sounds great.
Thanks
Ron

RON.S
Curious Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Prowler Tue May 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Never heard from you again..you still lurking?
Prowler
Prowler
SCAR Command Staff
SCAR Command Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down